To be a leading catalyst for the transformation of a sustainable diamond beneficiation industry.
- Ensure acquisition of and equitable access to rough diamonds with particular focus on Historically Disadvantaged South Africans (HDSAs).
- Support the growth of the industry through relevant interventions.
- Establish, maintain and expand a client base of local diamond beneficiators.
- We will respect the rights of our stakeholders and promote a caring attitude.
- We will promote diversity and create an empowering working environment.
- Commitment to mandate – it’s promotion, defense and execution.
- Agility – anticipation, proactive problem solving and resourcefulness.
- Efficiency – professionalism and excellence in all that the State Diamond Trader does.
OUR STRATEGIC GOALS
- Ensure continued sustainability of the State Diamond Trader.
- Be an efficient and professionally managed organisation.
- Promote and uphold efficient governance.
- Ensure constant and suitable supply and access to rough diamonds.